OCBC is joining our DORBA pals for its annual Holiday Light Ride Through Highland Park. Allow for 2 hours to complete this ride that’s a little over 12 miles. Meet at 6:30 where the Katy Trail intersects with Knox Street. Don’t forget your helmets, lights, heating blankets, a tiny campfire, and anything else you want to stay safe and warm. Riding from East Dallas to the starting point? Meet Bill Christie at 5:15 at Whole Foods for a happy hour and be ready to leave at 5:45.
- Gary Ruiz coming through with some very appropriate going away brews!!! #8bit #castaway fb.me/2FANoyxfn 1 week ago
- This is our last frame up build for a lovely customer. No more major service will be taken. No tools for sale so... fb.me/5UJX1wEnX 2 weeks ago
- Here 'til Black Friday and close at 6 now on weekdays. 😳 fb.me/7Bq55J5s0 1 month ago
- Dedication of time and skillz brah! fb.me/8dZL4YsxL 1 month ago
- Proud to sponsor another #biketocityhall #7yearslater #progress #onlyupfromhere fb.me/SQ6oOpzJ 1 month ago